Building on the success of last year’s event, the 2019 Impact Investment Summit in Uganda will present more than 150 delegates with the opportunity to collaborate on scaling businesses to create jobs, tackle poverty and transform lives across Africa.
Why join the East Africa Impact Investment Summit 2019?
- Meet purpose-driven East African entrepreneurs from health, education, tourism & agriculture
- Identify high potential investees and build meaningful relationships with them
- Network with other experts, investors and thought leaders in the field of impact investing and gain new partnerships
- Expand your knowledge about impact investing in emerging markets
- Learn new ways to drive continued momentum and growth in the market
- Share insights about the newest strategies and latest industry developments
Day 1: 4th July
- Gathering at the Méstil Hotel
- Cocktail Reception
- Networking Session
- Plenary Session
Day 2: 5th July
- Impact Trips to local businesses
- Exhibition Booths
- Business Meetings
- Investor Dinner
We’re thrilled to announce Dr. Maggie Kigozi, a successful businesswoman and former CEO of the Uganda Investment Authority, as Plenary speaker. Dr. Kim Tan, a strong champion of impact investment and pioneering biotech entrepreneur, is going to be another speaker at the Summit. More interesting speakers and panellists will be announced shortly.
Find the full agenda as well as information on traveling and accommodation here.
Engaging Impact Entrepreneurs
Attendees will receive exclusive profiles of high potential investees that TBN’s investment team has identified, including information on the investment they are looking to raise. If there is a business of particular interest then you can get in contact with us and we will provide further details and arrange an introduction.
High Profile Partners Include:
Standard Chartered Bank, Johnson & Johnson, Argidius Foundation, Novastar Ventures, Inqo
Partner with us
Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we’ll be announcing more details about the impact investing conference, including the full schedule, high-profile speakers and other special guests.
What people are saying about the Impact Investment Summit
“ It was a pleasure to meet up with the TBN team in Nairobi, attend the wonderful conference and get the opportunity to speak to a number of TBN’s graduate companies and their inspiring founders. Johnson & Johnson is proud to partner with TBN. TBN plays a critical role in building the capacity of local entrepreneurs who are addressing unmet health needs. There is tremendous entrepreneurial spirit in Kenya.”
David Higgins, Johnson & Johnson
East African entrepreneurs can get their tickets here.