Renewal of Passports
- Detailed letter addressed to Uganda High Commission Kuala Lumpur, requesting for assistance to renew your passport i.e It should include your passport number, national ID, your current address, Visa status whether work permit, student visa or tourist visa. Please attach copies of all the above mentioned documents
- Old Passport.
- Completed Immigration Form A & B (download from Ministry of Internal Affairs Uganda website ).
- Four passport photographs with white background.
- Details of the person who will collect the passport once it's ready(i.e passport number or national ID, include your relationship with the person.).
1. Passport renewal is not done at Uganda High Commission in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Uganda High Commission only recommends you for passport renewal.
3. Applicant has to meet the necessary delivery costs if applicable.
4. Passport is only renewed if validity is less than 6 months.